Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update on the non-events of the last week.

I don't have much to update as of right mainly because my activity has been directed towards finishing up the 1st part of my (thesis statement) multiple blog entry on government's policies towards the financial sector and online poker. I was hoping to have it done by now, but the more I research (mostly the financial aspect) the more I feel needs to be written. I am approaching the home stretch with regard to the meat and potatoes of the entry and will have to compose the overall introduction. Once I am finished with the 1st part, I intend on posting each section a week apart so that I can put my focus on the poker aspect, part 2 as it were. I would like to post the entire section together at one time on another off-shoot blog page for this entire paper, just in case anyone comes across it and wants to read it as an entire piece. I hope that I can finish everything before online poker legislation is passed as my writings will be moot (not that they're going to be gorundbreaking shit to begin with).

  I still have not been running. I believe I informed my reading public that I would be suspending my running plans, as being a stay at home dad has been claiming more of my very little free time due to the fact that my sons are no longer willing to take naps. I was hoping to have made much more progress by now, but I had an injury about 4 weeks back that put me on the sidelines and then my home schedule just got tougher. I am going to have to reacess my goals for the Chicago marathon next year and make it more realistic. Plus, I really love drinking beer and eating fatty foods which is not good for staying healthy.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season and staying safe. I will talk to you all soon. Have fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment